The Fox Proframe Enduro helmet with Moth-Design
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet we have ever created. With Open-faced breathability and DH certified protection, it gives you the flexibility and confidence to ride any trail.
- Our lightest DH approved full frame helmet at 750 grams for a size medium
- Fox Integrated chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with Fox's patent pending system
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 24 Big Bore vents make Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum air flow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Proven MIPS multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
MIPS ADDS PROTECTION AGAINST ROTATIONAL VIOLENCE
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brains own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.